BSc Study Material
B.Sc is a 3-year undergraduate course that can be done after completing 10+2 with science stream.
Generally, B.Sc degrees are of two types:
- B.Sc General
- B.Sc Honors
The only difference between B.Sc Honors & General is the number of subjects.
Normally the B.Sc Honors is designed to develop advanced theoretical, practical, and research skills among students. On the other hand in general BSc, 3 or more subjects are studied in various Colleges and universities. e.g. BSc with PCM.
- Inorganic Chemistry Notes: BSc Sem II
- Organic Chemistry Notes for BSc Semester II
- Physical Chemistry Notes for BSc Sem II
- Physics Notes for BSc Sem II
- BSc Sem III Chemistry Question Bank
- Sem IV BSc Chemistry Question Bank
- Physics Question Bank: BSc Sem IV
- BSc Sem VI Chemistry Question Bank
- BSc Sem VI Physics Question Bank