In my previous post, I have already shared BSc Sem VI Chemistry question banks. Now in the second part, today I’m gonna share BSc Sem VI Physics question banks in pdf format.
We have got a lot of requests from our students regarding the BSc study material. In the consequence of which, we have created question banks for BSc Sem VI students. You can also leave your questions in the comment section.
Other related posts:
- BSc 1st Year Chemistry Notes PDF (Sem I & II): Download Here
- BSc Sem VI Chemistry Question Bank [Download PDF]
- IGNOU Study Material [2019 Updated]: Free Download
About the Syllabus:
BSc Sem VI Physics syllabus consists of 3 main books namely, Relativity & Electromagnetic waves, Subatomic particles along with Analog & Digital Electronics.
The first book (Relativity & Electromagnetic waves) contain 4 units that are:
- Foundation of Special Theory of Relativity,
- Consequences of Lorentz transformations,
- Electromagnetic waves,
- Relativity of Electromagnetism.
In the same way, the second book also contains 4 units as:
- Elements of Nucleus
- Elementary Particles
- Nuclear Devices
The last book (i.e. Analog & Digital Electronics) contain the following units:
- Feedback Amplifier
- Boolean Algebra
- Logic Gates
This is all about the syllabus of the physics for BSc Sem VI. Now let us know how to download the question banks in pdf format.
Other Related Posts:
- 5 Best Finance Books You Should Read This Year (in 2019)
- Tips on Writing a Killer Resume – 7 Things You Should Include in 2019
- 5 Best Study apps for College Students [2019 Updated]
BSc Sem VI Physics Question Banks [Download Links]
Below is the preview along with download links for PDF files. All you have to do is to simply click on the download button.
|1. Relativity & Electromagnetic Waves||Download|
|2. Subatomic Particles||Download|
|3. Analog & Digital Electronics||Download|
" class="pin-it-button" count-layout="vertical"> Follow @fullonstudy
If you find any problem while downloading the content from our website, simply leave a comment below & we’ll help you get your question banks.
You can appreciate our efforts by sharing this post with your BSc Sem VI friends. At last, all the best for your exams!