Mathematical Expression (Work done in Isothermal Process)
Therefore, the total work done by the gas in expansion from V1 to V2 is given by :
& total amount of heat absorbed can be calculated as:
Q = amount of heat absorbed (calories).
What Other’s are reading?
- Reversible and Irreversible Processes (Thermodynamic Processes)
- Isothermal Processes & Isothermal Equation for a perfect gas
- Expression for Joule’s coefficient – Thermodynamics
- Work done during an Adiabatic Process
- First Law of Thermodynamics & Its limitations
- Show that the Slope of Adiabatic Curve is steeper than that of Isothermal Curve?
- Specific Heat of Gas (Relation b/w Cp & Cv)
- Joule’s Law for a Perfect Gas
- Quasi-Static Process (Nearly Static Process)
- Vanderwall’s equation of State- Thermodynamics
- The Equation of State (Relation between P, V, and T )