Before it, we have published some notes in physical chemistry. Now we come back with notes on organic chemistry. The syllabus of organic chemistry is divided into three chapters namely :
- Alkenes, Cycloalkenes, Dienes & Alkynes.
- Arenes & Aromaticity
- Alkyl & Aryl halides
Organic Chemistry Notes for BSc Semester II
We provide these notes in PDF version. You can download these pdf from the link given below :
(i) Alkenes, Cycloalkenes, Dienes & Alkynes↓
Download Link: Alkenes, Cycloalkenes, Dienes, & Alkynes pdf (Download here)
(ii) Arenes & Aromaticity↓
(iii) Alkyl & Aryl hallides↓
You can download these notes in PDF version from the above link provided.
If you are a BSc. 1st Year student, you might also like inorganic chemistry notes for BSc.
If you are unable to open these pdf after downloading please rename it & then open it’ll surely open
We keep posting such useful pdf. For any query or any valuable suggestions, you can always write to us in the comment section.
If you haven’t followed till now, then please follow this blog so that every post of this blog you can get free on your inbox.
- KU Bsc IIIrd Year Complete Syllabus Download (pdf)
- Bsc Semester II Inorganic Chemistry Chapterwise Notes Download(pdf)
- Kumaun University Sem-III & Sem-IV Complete Syllabus Free Download(pdf)
- BSC 1ST YEAR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS IN CHEMISTRY DOWNLOAD ( PDF)
- B.Sc. Sem I Important Questions in Mathematics (Differential Calculus)
- B.Sc. Sem III Most Important Questions in Chemistry pdf (Download)
- KU B.Sc. IIIrd year Organic Chemistry Previous Year Papers