Who doesn’t want paid services for free? Well, I have got some good news for you guys. This news will blow your mind if you do online shopping.
Flipkart has released a recent update regarding its PLUS membership. According to this update, Flipkart will soon start providing it’s PLUS membership free for College Students. All Indian students can take benefit of this offer.
The last date to avail Flipkart Student Offer is 31st October 2019. The complete information about Flipkart Student Offer (along with how to apply) is given in this post.
About Flipkart Student Offer
Flipkart is the biggest Indian eCommerce marketplace founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal & Binny Bansal. They focus on selling a wide range of products online which include electronics, books, music, movies, etc.
According to a recent update, Flipkart will soon start providing 1 Year of PLUS membership for College students at no cost. It might be their new strategy to gain more customers but seems to be helpful for students who are regular customer of Flipkart.
*Normally, 1 Year of Flipkart PLUS membership, costs 50 points ( Rs 250 Spent on Flipkart = 1 point).
How to avail Flipkart PLUS Membership for FREE!
The last date to apply for this offer is 31st October 2019 & you can avail this offer by following the below instructions:
1. Click on the below link & download the Flipkart App from App Store:
2. Open your Flipkart App & Sign Up/Login with your Mobile Number or Email Id.
3. After login successfully, you’ll be redirected to Flipkart Home Page. Here you have to click on Flipkart (Explore Plus) Logo at the top left corner. You can also click on Menu & next to Explore Plus.
4. After you click on that, a new interface will open up. On this page, you will find all the information regarding Flipkart Plus. All you have to do is to click on Join Now next to Exclusive Student Offer.
5. A next page will open up that says “Flipkart is Student Friendly“. Here you have to click on Get Started button.
6. Next, you have to fill some basic details which include Your First Name, Last Name, Email Address & Mobile Number. After you fill the above detail, Flipkart will verify your mobile number. Once verified, you’ll be in the last phase where you need to submit your College ID.
7. Last but not the least, after you hit continue you will be redirected to the last page where you have to upload front & backside of your College issued ID Card. Along with this you also have to select the name of Collge/University you’re studying in.
That’s it. After hitting the Continue button, your application for the Flipkart PLUS Student offer will be submitted. Now, the Flipkart team will review your application & send you an email within a few hours saying “Verification Successful“.
Your Flipkart Plus Membership will activate within the next 15 to 30 days. Once activated, you can use all the benefits of Flipkart Plus for the next year.
In this post, I have shared an easy to follow guide on how to avail free Flipkart Plus Membership as a College student. You can check other posts related to College Advice here.
Please note that If you don’t have College ID, you can also use Fee Receipt, Library Card & Bonafide Card as a supporting document.
Also, if you are not able to find your College/University from the list, then you can click on a link saying “Can’t find Your Institute”. By clicking this link, you can add your College/University manually.
I hope you like this post. Share it with your friends & colleagues so that they can also take benefit of this offer before it expires. Leave all your queries, doubts & suggestions in the comment box.