- CDS 1 (2018) application will be started on 8th November 2017.
- CDS 2 (2018) application will be started on 8th August 2018.
CDS 2018 IMPORTANT DATES :
|Some Important Dates for CDS 2018 Exam|
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CDS(2018) :
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Criteria: For INA ( Indian Naval Academy), IMA ( Indian Military Academy) & AFA ( Air Force Academy) age limit is from 20 to 24 years. For OTA (Officer Training Academy) age limit is 25 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be graduated or having a degree in engineering from a recognized university. He/She must also have studied Physics & Mathematics at 10+ 2 level.
- Physical Standards: Candidate must be physically fit as per the criteria of CDS examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EXAM?
APPLICATION FEE :
- The CDS 1 application fee for General & O.B.C category is Rs.200/-
- Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted to pay an application fee.
- The mode of payment is either through Net Banking or via Cash mode.
SYLLABUS & EXAM PATTERN :
ii) For OTA EXAMINATION :
Syllabus: You can download UPSC CDS Syllabus in pdf format by the link given below :