BHU (Banaras Hindu University) has released a recent update regarding the online admission form for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. In this post, we have provided complete information about BHU Online application form.
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) is a central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the best university in India. It is also ranked among one of the top engineering colleges among India.
BHU is also the best university in terms of placements. They claim that the placement rate is over 90% which is higher compared to similar universities.
About BHU Admissions 2019: BHU Online Application Form
BHU has released a recent notification regarding online admission form for Undergraduate & postgraduate students.
- UET refers to Undergraduate Entrance Test while PET refers to Postgraduate Entrance Test.
The detailed information (Courses, Eligibility, Exam Fee etc.) regarding the same is given below:
- Starting date of filling Online Admission forms: 10/02/2019.
- Last Date of Filling form/Fee Payment: 09/03/2019.
- Examination date for UET is between 12/05/2019 to 16/05/2019.
- Examination date for PET is between 12/05/2019 to 21/05/2019.
- Result Declaration: End of May 2019.
- List Of UET Courses: http://bhuonline.in/course-UET.html
- List of PET Courses: http://bhuonline.in/course-PET.html
Examination Fee is same for both UET and PET students and for all subjects. General/OBC candidates have to pay ₹600, ₹300 for SC/ST students, ₹300 for Shashtri (General/OBC), ₹150 for Shashtri (SC/ST) and ₹300 (General/OBC)/₹150 (SC/ST) for any add on courses.
|3. Shashtri (General/OBC)||₹300|
|4. Shashtri (SC/ST)||₹150|
|5. Add on Courses (General/OBC)||₹300|
|6. Add on Courses (SC/ST)||₹150|
Mode of Payment:
Students can pay the application fee online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or offline via HDFC bank e-Challan.
Examination centers include Allahabad, Varanasi, Mirzapur, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi, Jaipur, Bhopal.
Eligibility & Age Limit:
- UET students should have at least 50% marks in 10+2 and for most of the courses age limit should not be more than 22 years, i.e. 22 years max.
- PET students should have at least 50% marks in graduation and there is no age limit for PET students.
Mode of Examination:
The mode of exam is Online i.e. computer-based test.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of BHU.
BHU Official Website: http://bhuonline.in/
Guidelines for filling Online application form: http://bhuonline.in/guidline01.html
BHU Entrance Syllabus:
Students can easily download BHU syllabus from the official website. Below is the direct link to download the syllabus.
Download BHU Syllabus: Click HERE
BHU Entrance Study Material:
Since only two months are remaining for examination. Some of the books I’m suggesting here are:
For UET Exams:
For PET Exams:
Have more Questions about BHU online application form? Leave them in the comment box below. We will try to answer as soon as possible.