Inorganic Chemistry is considered a very easy subject, but in this semester the syllabus of inorganic chemistry is too large.
It consists of five chapters. If you wanna score well in Inorganic Chemistry you have to study hard in a smarter way. The chapters notes are available in pdf version, you can download these pdf from our site which is given at last of this post.
Ok let us discuss Bsc semester II syllabus, it consists of following five chapters:
- Chemical Bonding
- Ionic Solids
- s-Block elements
- p-Block elements
- Metallurgical Processes
Download BSc Semester II Inorganic Chemistry Chapter wise Notes:
1. Chemical Bonding: Download Link
2. Ionic Solids: Download Link
3. s-Block elements: Download Link
4. p-Block elements: Download Link
5. Metallurgical Processes: Download Link
If you are a BSc. 1st Year student, you might also like inorganic chemistry notes for BSc.
You can download the above pdf which can help you study in a smarter way. For any query please write to us in the comment section.
- Physical chemistry notes for B.Sc semester II Free Download
- B.Sc Semester IV Important Questions in Physics Free Download (Pdf)
- B.Sc semester III Important Questions in Physics
- Organic Chemistry Notes for BSc Semester II
- B.Sc. Sem I Important Questions in Mathematics (Differential Calculus)
- B.Sc. Sem III Most Important Questions in Chemistry pdf (Download)