Looking cool in college is every student’s top priority.
Truth to be told, you are not a kid anymore.
Now you have to make decisions of your own whether it is for career, shoes, dress or even to accompany you in college.
Now it’s time you change your way of clothing, get a new attractive backpack for college.
.. because now you don’t have to carry dozens of books and copies just a single notebook and a laptop to take all notes.
We know you have to make a lot of decisions, so to make it easy we have bought you a list of the best backpacks for college students to lift off some of your burdens.
Before going into the list you must know the various Types Of Backpacks.
1. Mini and Small Backpacks (6L, 8L, 10L)
Small and lightweight, mostly prefer for small trips to pack some snacks. Not great for college students.
2. Daypacks (10L to 30L)
Comparably larger than mini backpacks, it is preferred to carry while going to college or a one-day trip. These may be the best backpacks for college students.
3. Rucksacks (35L to 80L)
These are generally for a weekend journey or a long college trip.
- What you should look before shopping for a backpack?
- List of Best Backpacks for College Students
What you should look before shopping for a backpack?
You should look for the following while purchasing a backpack:
- Size: you should always go for daypacks it will help you to carry a laptop few notebook and water bottle.
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps: taking your height into account it is very necessary to look for adjustable shoulder strap it will lift off the burden on your shoulder.
- Laptop Compatibility: you must also look that weather your bag can carry your laptop or not.
- USB Charging: going for college requires hours of traveling so you should look for a bag with USB charging attached to it so that you can charge your phone while traveling.
- Water-resistant material: it is impossible for the weather department to accurately tell about the weather so you should look for a bag with water-resistant so that your laptop and documents are saved inside it.
- Multiple Compartments: it is also necessary to have multiple compartments in your bag to organize your things properly.
- Safety Features: traveling also required a lot of safety precautions. So you should also look at whether they are providing you enough security for your backpack.
- Padding: style must but comfort first.
if you are not comfortable with a bag you are carrying then there is no reason to buy it. Have a look at some of the best backpacks for college students.
List of Best Backpacks for College Students
1. American Tourister 32 Ltrs Black Casual Backpack (Unisex)
American Tourister is one of the best brands when it comes to backpacks. They provide the best quality for their customers keeping in mind their needs and demands.
This backpack is made of double dot polyester material which is very durable. And it comes with adjustable mesh padding shoulder straps to support your back and shoulder.
It has a capacity of 32 Liters to carry all the things that you need.
This bag has 3 compartments and 2 mesh pockets on both sides to accommodate water bottles and other small objects. More importantly, it is water-resistant to save your documents from unexpected rain.
2. Fur Jaden 15 Ltrs Grey Anti Theft Waterproof Backpack (Unisex)
Keeping in mind the importance of security of the documents Fur Jaden has made this backpack for college students.
This is everyone’s favorite grey-colored anti-theft casual backpack with a simple and lightweight design.
It has a capacity of 15 liters which is enough to carry your notes, documents, and laptop easily. Along with that, it also comes with a charging dock attached to the side of the bag which gives it a very trendy look.
Made using water-resistant material to save your laptop and documents. This bag has one main compartment and seven small inner pockets inside it. It can easily store a 15 inches laptop inside it.
It looks very stylish and far better than a laptop bag.
3. Skybags 25 Litre Casual Backpack (Unisex)
Skybags has always been a reputed company when it’s come to selecting backpacks & the quality of products they deliver has skyrocketed its Brand value in the market.
This bag has a very smooth zipper with a butterfly lock which provides additional security to this backpack & makes it best for college students.
Although this is a very big brand, the product is budget-friendly and we can say it is value for money. The blue color gives this bag a very trendy look with an inverted L shape in the front.
There are 3 compartments but not specifically for laptops although it can carry your laptop comfortably.
4. AmazonBasics 21 Ltrs Classic Backpack (Unisex)
If you are an engineering student then you have to carry a laptop with you. This bag has a well-padded compartment which is suitable for carrying laptops.
It is available in multiple colors which gives you the option to choose your favorite color. Quality zippers are there to save from lite drizzle but not that good against heavy rain.
It also has a zipped internal compartment to keep small inventories or personal belongings & a large compartment on the front side to carry documents and money for the journey.
5. F Gear-Luxur 25 Ltrs Brown Laptop Backpack (Unisex)
Nothing can match the level of awesomeness than a combination of a leather jacket with a leather-looking bag.
Keeping in mind the Trend F gear has developed this bag with a classy leather look.
Although it’s not pure leather it includes other materials to make it water-resistant for the safety of laptops and documents.
To fulfill the 1st priority it got amazing and stylish looks. It is Water-resistant to save your belongings from rain & can easily accommodate a laptop of any size along with a diary and few clothes
Along with that, It also got Internal pockets that help you to store a few things. External compartments for bottles to carry them comfortably.
These were some of the best backpacks for college students. I hope you love them. If you find this post helpful, share it with your friends too 🙂
- 5 Best Survey Sites in India -That Pays Real Money
- Top Best Alarm Clock Apps for Heavy Sleepers: You Need to Know!
- Best Websites to Learn Online Courses